Citizen’s Advice – drop-in service
Whilst our building is closed, the Citizens Advice drop in service at the Grand isn't currently running.
You can still access advice in the following ways:
1. Call the Citizens Advice Adviceline on 0300 330 9001 for assistance, available Monday - Friday, 10am - 3pm.
2. Email Citizens Advice on firstname.lastname@example.org . Emails will be triaged in times of heavy demand.
3. For self-help advice, visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk at any time.
If you’re looking for help to apply for Universal Credit:
• Call us for free on 0800 144 8 444 (Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm)
• Get support online at www.citizensadvice.org.uk/helptoclaim
Citizen’s Advice provide confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives.
Their goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
People come to Citizen’s Advice with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems. You may be facing a crisis, or just considering your options.
Citizen’s Advice North and West Kent, is an independent charity and part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales.
Find out more via Citizen's Advice webiste. Click here.